Sonomatic provides a range of services in support of client equipment integrity and reliability requirements. Most of our activity in this area is built around ensuring that inspection is used most effectively in the integrity management process. We help clients plan for and evaluate inspections that assure integrity and provide reliable information on which to base future planning.
We provide services in the form of complete integrity management packages or as consultancy addressing specific requirements. While we do provide routine services our emphasis is on innovations aimed at improving risk management and maximising plant and production up-time. Sonomaticâ€™s integrity group have led industry developments in a number of key areas that reduce shut downs and/or provide significant benefits relative to cost.
- Non intrusive inspection for replacement of IVI
- Pipework Inspection Assessment and Planning
- Fitness for service and remaining life assessment
- Pipeline integrity (ILI data analysis)
- Data Science
- Statistical analysis for sampling inspections
- Assessment of ILI tool measurement errors
- Refinement of ILI calibration
- Inspection planning and evaluation for unpiggable pipelines
- Inspection qualification and technical justifications
- Probabilistic integrity assessment
- Risk Based Inspection planning
- Fatigue and fracture mechanics analysis
- Integrity management service